Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Thanksgiving

daveinspain

Same from me' date=' Happy Thanksgiving.

We had ours last Saturday since we don't get off work on Thanksgiving in Italy. As far as that goes... there's no Thanksgiving here at all, 'cept with the ex-pats.

And no, we didn't have pizza [biggrin

Happy thanks giving to you all!!!!; I am laughing at the pizza comment because I have eaten it every day since I was 15[biggrin] Christmas day for me is pizza with extra jalapenos, chilli suace, tomatoes and onion and roast potatoes and large helpings of strawberry ice cream.

That would be my meal of choice across the great pond[biggrin]

Matt

I have eaten it every day since I was 15[biggrin] Christmas day for me is pizza with extra jalapenos' date=' chilli suace, tomatoes and onion and roast potatoes and large helpings of strawberry ice cream.

Matt

[/quote']

Whoa!!! Everyday since you were 15. Thats incredible. I don't believe I've tried pizza with roast potatoes and strawberry ice cream, not sure I really want to either.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Hey, curious like I am, I've looked up the meaning of this 4th Thursday of November and I must say this is a noble celebration!

Since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving as such in Belgium, I can only wish that it will be a warm and happy 'feest' for each of you!

Archived