Gibson Brands Forums

What do you want for chirstmas?

dem00n

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for calling it a Christmas present, I already ordered my GMD Luther Drive to match perfectly my Les Paul. Waiting for it to arrive, although I don't believe that I will enjoy it this Christmas because...

My 2 boys were born on November, 30th (last Monday)!!!!

So, what I really wish for this holiday season, is that my wife (in full health at last and back in home after spending 2 months in hospital...) and me to spend as much time as possible with our little boys, filling our souls with their presence...

And I really wish that every single human person on this planet gets to have similarly happy moments with the ones he / she loves and love him / her.

That explains my absense from the forum the last days (not that anyone noticed but... whatever!).

Happy Holidays everyone!

Just for calling it a Christmas present' date=' I already ordered my GMD Luther Drive to match perfectly my Les Paul. Waiting for it to arrive, although I don't believe that I will enjoy it this Christmas because...

So, what I really wish for this holiday season, is that my wife (in full health at last and back in home after spending 2 months in hospital...) and me to spend as much time as possible with our little boys, filling our souls with their presence...

And I really wish that every single human person on this planet gets to have similarly happy moments with the ones he / she loves and love him / her.

That explains my absense from the forum the last days (not that anyone noticed but... whatever!).

Happy Holidays everyone!

[/quote']

Hearty congrats, Hector, and very best wishes to the Missus and the wee lads. What a happy holiday season you'll have now. O:)

Just for calling it a Christmas present' date=' I already ordered my GMD Luther Drive to match perfectly my Les Paul. Waiting for it to arrive, although I don't believe that I will enjoy it this Christmas because...

Happy Holidays everyone!

[/quote']

Hey congrats Hector!

Im jealous of your kids becuase they get to grow up in such a great place!

Be smart and make one of them a bass player and a other a drummer so you can make a family band!

Hey congrats Hector!

Im jealous of your kids becuase they get to grow up in such a great place!

Be smart and make one of them a bass player and a other a drummer so you can make a family band!

Thanks man!

Actually I was given this advise by a guitarist friend before... [biggrin] However... BOTH of the little fellas seem to have really long... fingers (what did you think?)!We are talking Paul Gilbert material here! It would a shame to waste this gift on drums now, wouldn't it?

PS: I'm afraid that I'm taking over the thread with wishes, which I honestly didn't intent to... Apologies!

Thanks man!

Actually I was given this advise by a guitarist friend before... [biggrin] However... BOTH of the little fellas seem to have really long... fingers (what did you think?)!We are talking Paul Gilbert material here! It would a shame to waste this gift on drums now' date=' wouldn't it?

PS: I'm afraid that I'm taking over the thread with wishes, which I honestly didn't intent to... Apologies![/quote']

Its ok to take over the thread i dont really care.

Long fingers? Mabye you should invest in a piano as well!

Hector...

May your early Christmas present of your sons, and of your wife's health, bring you many more joyous years.

Seriously, it's rather part of this special holiday, a recognition of a birth and, although it tends to be ignored in various sorts of symbology, of the health of a mother...

My best wishes to you all...

m

Thanks man!

Actually I was given this advise by a guitarist friend before... [confused] However... BOTH of the little fellas seem to have really long... fingers (what did you think?)!We are talking Paul Gilbert material here! It would a shame to waste this gift on drums now' date=' wouldn't it?

PS: I'm afraid that I'm taking over the thread with wishes, which I honestly didn't intent to... Apologies![/quote']

Hector, I will put you back on track of this thread: I personally want for Christmas.................long fingers! LOL!!!!

Hey man, congratulations to you and your wife and let's cheer up to "New life'!!! Enjoy those first moments 'cause they raise like cauliflowers and play the hell out of your LP before you'll notice...[biggrin]

Many, many thanks to Das, Milod and DeVeeWee for the wishes!

Das: I'm already terrified of the moment they become teenagers... How long do I have till they start not wanting to see me a lot...? 12-14 years...? Damn! all they gonna want after this is... my money, eh?

DVW: they start on my Epi man! it took me 30 years to finally buy my gibby!

My best wishes for you and your families guys for the best possible Christmas time! [biggrin]

Archived