Gibson Brands Forums

Where's Raptor been?

saturn

Has anyone else noticed? He was like the "go to" authority here for a long time. I know he was concerned about the virus thing on this forum, but isn't that over with? BTW, I never did get any virus warnings from my Norton 360.

I hope Raptor is just taking a little time off and everything's OK.

From time to time life catches up with me. Work, health, saving the world, completing guitars or other things for people get in the way. The trojan problem here was a real annoyance. I know I accidently hit ignore once out of the dozens of times it popped up one day, and although I couldn't seem to find anything definite, my other laptop started to go downhill. So I have been busy moving and saving stuff from that, and I lost one of my Wolfhounds after almost 10 years, I have a Strat copy that I am trying to get refinished and back together for a relative by June, and I put my Timbuckers into my Goldtop. But it was mostly the sick dog and computer troubles that had me tied up.

Hey, he's back.

Sorry to hear about your dog. I was just so used to seeing all your comments, and then it seemed like about two weeks since I saw anything from you. I thought maybe you dropped off the forum.

Archived