Gibson Brands Forums

Green Day / The Offspring ?

Murph

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A grown man making an *** out of himself on the internet...It's a shame Murph.

You're right.

I'm sorry.

Green Day is a very talented band. So is The Offspring...... I have no idea why I can't hear the talent. I must be a total loser. I swear to God, I will NOT play guitar in a bar for money from this point on. I have NO idea what I was thinking, and I'm very sorry.

Best of luck to you......

Moron........

You're right.

I'm sorry.

Green Day is a very talented band. So is The Offspring...... I have no idea why I can't hear the talent. I must be a total loser. I swear to God' date=' I will NOT play guitar in a bar for money from this point on. I have NO idea what I was thinking, and I'm very sorry.

Best of luck to you......

Moron........[/quote']

all hail king murph, the master of tone and the judge of everything worthwhile musical! i wonder if your wife ever gets tired of listening to you proselytizing all the time....'cause i can hardly stand you here, where you're just another anonymous and opinionated internet tough- guy.

I have to give a lot of credit to Green Day growing up and making music beyond "it's cool to be stupid". American Idiot is a great rock record.

The Offspring I have no use for. How do you build a multi platinum career off of writing stupid novelty songs? The absolute worst of the So Cal sound. The musicianship of the band is poor at best. Bet their albums are all session musicians or A LOT of ProTools editing magic.

Archived