Gibson Brands Forums

Is Buckethead The New Face Of Gibson?

Murph

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure if this is Off-Topic or not since this post is everywhere but if your a Gibson Les Paul lover and have never played a Les Paul Recording model like Les actually played you really do owe it too yourself to play one if you ever get the chance they really are amazing and the low impedance pickups are something special. I own two a 72 and a 76 there both 100% stock and getting delicate but still sound great. There heavy the 72 weighs in at 12pds 7 ounces and the 76 is actually a little heavier but the tone is amazing.

Gibson should do a reissue now that I'd buy even if they did stick a big red kill switch from a arcade game on it [biggrin]

IMG_0078.jpg

Wow.........

A '72 Recording......

Go figure................

Buckethead is the new face of the third reich...

No wait' date=' I take it back, associating buckethead with nazis is not fair to the nazis

Sorry guys[/quote']

You didn't play the "Nazi" card in a thread about a guitarist, did you?

Hear those fans screaming?....listen carefully as you will never here this at one of your shows' date=' if you ever play a show that is.[/quote']

Anyone who frequents here knows that Murph is probably one of if not the hardest working gigging musician on this forum.

You shouldn't speak what you know nothing about.

Are you asking wether BH is the new slash?

I don't think so... he's more like a flavor of the week thing...

lol! do your research...Slash has been quoted as saying Buckethead is by far a better player than he is . Did you also know that Slash could have been in Megadeth ?

btw Slash is a average guitarist at best.

Archived