Gibson Brands Forums

Narco State

Californiaman

National Geographic will air Narco State Sunday, Dec. 13 at 8:00 p.m..

It's about the drug cartel's in Mexico and how it's spilling over onto our side of the boarder.

Watch it and we'll discuss later.

Marijuana Nation will also air Tuesday.

There's some good stuff coming up.

Check out this link.

National Geographic

Nah kids are to stupid trust me on that one. [biggrin]

Can't any kid get whatever they want in about 30 minutes right now ?

This is about being realistic and taking the government out of being

the moral police and also undercut the illicit market that is the one profiting by this draconian zero tolerance policy.

Oh you havent seen the things ive seen.

I gotta agree with demOOn on this one............some youngsters have NO self imposed limits.

ever see someone drown in their own vomit........I mean find the body the next morning!?! I have, and it's not pretty, or easy to explain to the police.

Safe and Sane comes with age and experience.........

is safe and sane shooting heroin and homecooked speed @ 15 years old?

doing 28 hits of acid @ 1 time?(i'm talking 7 whole 4-way window panes)

In my "idiotic youth" I personally overdosed and died on 2 seperate occasions.......the last time I was already blue & cold when they recesitated me.

Izzy's right about it.........the dumb ones would be dead within a month.........and it would probably be about as many as died in the last World War........in America, about a million.

Ready to risk that?

I'll be watching the Narco State article, Todd, I've seen Marijuana Nation...even saw some old friends. LOL! We have the cartels up here, even, in the mountains. Trouble with them is they're violent, unlike the old home-growers that I got to know over the years. Unfortunately, due to the rising street price of the stuff, even home-growers of medical marijuana must take stringent security steps to protect themselves and their crop.

Thanks for the heads up about the program. Wonder if I'll learn anything. They came to "US" for some of their data. :-k

09garden_lastdayofJuly_01.jpg

I gotta agree with demOOn on this one............some youngsters have NO self imposed limits.

ever see someone drown in their own vomit........I mean find the body the next morning!?! I have' date=' and it's not pretty, or easy to explain to the police.

Safe and Sane comes with age and experience.........

is safe and sane shooting heroin and homecooked speed @ 15 years old?

doing 28 hits of acid @ 1 time?(i'm talking 7 whole 4-way window panes)

In my "idiotic youth" I personally overdosed and died on 2 seperate occasions.......the last time I was already blue & cold when they recesitated me.

Izzy's right about it.........the dumb ones would be dead within a month.........and it would probably be about as many as died in the last World War........in America, about a million.

Ready to risk that?

[/quote']

F'r gawd sake, Bender, we're talkin' about POT! WTF is it with you guys? Are you unable to distinguish between one substance and another?

It's POT, people! Not tobacco, not alcohol, not OTC drugs, not opiates, not sex-addiction, not over-eating, not pain-killers, not crank, not pills, not acid. It's POT!

Friggin' hysteria...cracks me up. scaredsmilie.gifbounce1_smilie.gif

I'll be watching the Narco State article' date=' Todd, I've seen Marijuana Nation...even saw some old friends.

They came to "US" for some of their data.quote']

I think that's kind of cool.

And Cruz, with what you produced this year, it's no wonder you have to be vigilant. I'd be armed to the teeth.

Archived