Gibson Brands Forums

Can we get a new button?

daveinspain

The "back to the top" button we have to go instantly to the top of a thread is great. Can we get a "down to the bottom" button to take use to the end of a thread? It would be great not to have to scroll threw masses of photos or tons of long posts that have already been seen many times when all you want to see is the newer or most recent post. I'm not taking about the last page of a thread button, we have the page numbers for that. I mean a down to the bottom of the page you happen to be on button. Just sayin'....

There is one.

All the way to the right hand of the thread. (Go To Last Post)

[blush] Ok why don't I see this? Where is it? All the way to the right of the thread I don't see any view last post button.... I'm sure it is there staring me in the face though.... :-k

[blush] Ok why don't I see this? Where is it? All the way to the right of the thread I don't see any view last post button.... I'm sure it is there staring me in the face though.... :-k

It is in the main screen like the Lounge home, where it lists all of the threads, it shows who last posted you click on that

Ok I found it... but that's not quite what I'm talking about.... That will thake you to the last post of any givin forum but not the last post of a thread. Example; What's you favorite Car Thread. You lick on page 3 of the thread but page 3 is almost filled up and ready for page 4 and you have already seen 3/4 of that page. Just like the ever present back to the top button it would be nice to have a go to the bottom of the page button. This would take you instantly to the last post of the page you are on in any given thread.

Archived