Gibson Brands Forums

Wheres House?

deepblue

I've been asking myself the same question...is the season over alredy?

Is there one on tonight?

I'm almost out of 30 Rock dvds' date=' I'll have nothing to watch if it doesn't come back soon[/quote']

No, not one on yet again!...Its a 2 hour "Hero" episode in its place.

Not a fan.

Sorry man, this isn't guitar related and so it is not worthy of my time... why do you waste fellow forum members's time with this??? [biggrin]

Just kiddin' blue my man! [confused]

By the way, I am not very familiar with House but I've seen him playin' guitar and in one eposodie someone stole his guitar! (I think he used a flyin' V)

By the way' date=' I am not very familiar with House but I've seen him playin' guitar and in one eposodie someone stole his guitar! (I think he used a flyin' V)[/quote']

Yes, it was Wilson and he broke it! =P~ It was a Gibson V w/ some sort of vibrolo tremelo. He broke off the trem unit (took a chunk of wood too) and mailed it House as like a ransom. I threw up when House pulled out the trem. I think Wilson bought him a new J-200 at the end of the episode to say he was sorry.

I remember pointing out a factual error with that episode - someone claimed it was a 1965 Flying V, when we all know that no Flying Vs were produced in 1965.

All of my shows on on mid-season hiatus, or ended. Psych hasn't been on in several months, Monk ended, Castle is on hiatus, In Plain Sight hasn't started its new season yet... Better Off Ted is the only one that's still on, and they've put it on the express lane to series finale - two new episodes per week is a sure sign that it's being cancelled.

Archived