Gibson Brands Forums

Blow some steam off here!

Silenced Fred

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was laid off from work 9 months ago and my severance package is over and unemployment sucks and to be truthful I hated what I was doing last 15 years anyway and now I have to find a new career and I'm 37 and I hate working! My neighbors sometimes wake me up at night moving stuff around at 2am! I still think my ex-wife is a *****! My car has a strange burning smell coming off it! It's F__ing cold in FLORIDA! I wish I still smoked cigs sometimes... helped cut the edge! Oh yeah... I QUIT SMOKING GOSH DAMN IT!

Is this what you mean by blowing off some steam?

I was laid off from work 9 months ago and my severance package is over and unemployment sucks and to be truthful I hated what I was doing last 15 years anyway and now I have to find a new career and I'm 37 and I hate working! My neighbors sometimes wake me up at night moving stuff around at 2am! I still think my ex-wife is a *****! My car has a strange burning smell coming off it! It's F__ing cold in FLORIDA! I wish I still smoked cigs sometimes... helped cut the edge! Oh yeah... I QUIT SMOKING GOSH DAMN IT!

Is this what you mean by blowing off some steam?

yup

The girl I really like is being a total b¡tch so i say fxck her!

*stops unbuttoning her dress shirt at the third button and looks up' date=' eyebrows furrowed

[i']Don't [/i]undress? oh, ok [confused]

*begins buttoning up again

ban jax NOW.

I hate clothes. I wont go further.

The transmission on my truck went out last night! So I took it to the dealer this morning...guess what? no rental cars availalbe, so I had to sit around for 5 hrs in a car dealership!...only to over hear the service manager say it's about a 80-20% shot that it will be covered....and not to mention they have to completely take my tranny apart to see the problem...so if its my fault(im sure it will be..bastards!!) I would have to pay for them to put it back together...because i dont have $3000! It better be covered or you all might see a nasty story on cnn tomorrow night!

Oh' it gets worse everyone of my guitars plays like crap because of the weather ...the action on one of them is over a inch high! [confused]

Back to eating corndogs for dinner [biggrin]

HEY!!!! Don't ban me I was talking to Fred when I said "don't undress" NOT IZZY!!

Now maybe some of you guys would like to watch Fred undress, all I can say is

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ICKY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Izzy, I'm on my way to Tejas.....[thumbup]

Archived