Gibson Brands Forums

Jersey Shore....Really??

deepblue

Show about stereotypical italian americans that call themselves "guidos" living in a house and partying and doing stupid stuff.

I'm 17, don't watch it. Never have, never will [-(

I am so disappointed in my generation, that all we have to look back upon is Jonas Brothers and Jersey Shore [lol]

MTV is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. In India, Japan, etc, kids strive to become successfull members of society. They have little distractions. In America, kids strive to be cool. Partying takes top priority. Where did they learn this? MTV.

As a resident of the Jersey shore, let me tell you that those people on the television show are what we call BENNYs - Bergen, Essex, Newark, New York. They infest shore towns during the summer and generally get on everyone's nerves; but they do bring money to the communities so we deal with them.

As a resident of the Jersey shore' date=' let me tell you that those people on the television show are what we call BENNYs - Bergen, Essex, Newark, New York. They infest shore towns during the summer and generally get on everyone's nerves; but they do bring money to the communities so we deal with them.[/quote']

Damn Southerners!

Archived