Gibson Brands Forums

Neo...

Silenced Fred

BTW, why the hell the forum demands that I sign-in every now & then...? Didn't happen before. It just kept me signed-in for days.

Anyway, Shred, I got to agree with you man, things are starting to get a little boring around here. Many good forum members seem to be ''missing in action'' (Matt, DVW, for example...).

We need to find a way to drag their a$$es back in here ASAP![thumbup]

I'm not speculating on where Neo is....

If you were paying attention last week' date=' you would have seen the thread I started about flying commercially.

Had some travel plans that included airlines - they did not disappoint me.

Lost a corkscrew/bottle opener combo I've had in my travel bag for 20 years - too dangerous...

They also took my aerosol can of anti-perspirant because it was larger than 3.4 ounces.

I mentioned that I tried to cut in half and leave part of it at home but all the stuff sprayed out.

Let's hear it for the TSA, another federal bureau of idiots paid to hinder travel and commerce.....

it makes no difference to my life...

Yet, like so many others who decry my existence here you are in MY thread to piss on it.

Must mean something to you wherever my name is mentioned....

Just sayin'....

[lol]

[woot]/

getting tired of these threads' date=' thats all. [/quote']

Then take a nap!

Yes, Ladies & Gentlemen, friends & haters (and Fred) I had some travels and limited access to a computer.

Priorities being what they were, the Gibson forum was one of many who were left to fend for themselves

in my absence and reliance on the many capable hands here seems to have been successful.

Busy week ahead again, so my presence may be limited still.

Only 24 hours in a day ya know.

Tough juggling family/friends out of state, legal resonsibilities, gun sales, day job, airlines, etc....

Thanks for caring guys.

I mean that.

Really.

Kinda....

:-)

My brother flew to SanFran on business and they confiscated his aerosol can of StaticGuard. He carried it as he was, apparently, plagued by clingy pants. (I've always had some concerns for that boy... but he does have a healthy family life and totes a gun from time to time, so I suspect he's just a bit of a 'dandy')

Not to be daunted by his loss of StaticGuard in Chicargo, he made a point to stop at the first drugstore. He looked, then asked where they stocked 'StaticGuard'. "Whatic Guard'? they had no clue what he was talking about. He explained you sprayed it on staticy clothes so they would 'hang right'. "Boy it's hot and humid here"... he thought... Oh.. you don't have dry air here by the ocean... do you?" [woot] "Never mind."

Guess he didn't pay much attention in Geography class. [lol]

Yeah, never saw much of that stuff on the shelf in Houston either....

[lol][woot][love]

Now, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona - west Texas even - different story.

You're very clever.

Thanks for finally noticing.

Better late than never.

[cool][razz]

Yeah' date=' never saw much of that stuff on the shelf in Houston either....

[biggrin [biggrin] [biggrin]

Now, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona - west Texas even - different story.

Thanks for finally noticing.

Better late than never.

[cool][biggrin]

Canyon Lake is nice this time of year.......

Archived