Gibson Brands Forums

Let's see those ES ladies

loneguitar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's mine;

3376876397_df477d46ec.jpg

Don't want ya thinking I would follow you into a thread you started, just to insult you - or your intelligence.

I won't even call you names - like "tool" or other Kindergarten nonsense....

Nope, not me.

Never.

:D

Here's mine;

Don't want ya thinking I would follow you into a thread you started' date=' just to insult you - or your intelligence.

Nope, not me.

Never.

:-[/quote']

Grow up, or is it that you're just a ***. Troll.

Grow up' date=' or is it that you're just a ***. Troll. [/quote']

Now, see, this is what I'm talking about....

I post a pic of my own 335 - as you requested - and look at how you respond.

What is it that you want from everybody here on the forum?

Actually, I wondered if it was an inappropriate same sex infatuation that compelled you to follow me

from thread to thread and post right behind me, finally including name-calling and insults.

Decided I would turn the tables on you, b!tch-slap you in front of your friends.

You're a bit like our 20 year old son who couldn't get a clue if he used both hands.

Can't get anything into his head unless it goes up his ***.

And now you're calling ME a *** and a troll?

After you followed ME around and posted the sh!t that you did?

(Yeah, go ahead, go back and edit your posts now - like any punk-*** child would....)

I suggest you consider the aim and nature of your posts from this point forward.

Especially if you would be so cocky as to make ME the focal point of them.

Consider yourself duly informed, don't fxck with me in the open forum and I'll leave you alone - troll....

Yep, Loneguitar,

Still playing games as long as your wormy *** has the fortitude to stay on the field with me.

They do indeed say there's a tool on every forum.

I never really bothered with them, unless they're just too stupid to breathe - and they keep following me

around like some psycho fxcking stalking b!tch and begging for a virtual ***-whoopin' in front of everybody.

I guess sometimes you just gotta give 'em what they want, eh?

BTW' date=' where's you clip that pic from MF or better yet GC right?[/quote']

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say there - or ask, since you ended with a question mark.

Is this in reference to a video clip of me at MF or GC? No such thing that I'm aware of.

Oh, did I clip the pic from their website? Oh... okay, I get it.

Yeah, probably the same place you bought your cheater card to stick on the wall behind your scrawny self.

Can't remember even the most basic cowboy chords or scales?

I sent you another PM, to help you save face here in the open forum.

See, I care more about you than YOU do - Honey....

MMmmmWA!

Here's mine;

Don't want ya thinking I would follow you into a thread you started' date=' just to insult you - or your intelligence.

Nope, not me.

Never.

[-([/quote']

What a beauty. That's the red-headed twin to my blonde. Put a Bigsby on it and I'll trade, straight up.[lol]

HC is for Neoconman and the rest of the immature tools that think the true tone comes from pickguards being on or off, the net is flooded with them since they are down. A minor annoyance till it's up again.

At least they're good for a laugh.

HC is for Neoconman and the rest of the immature tools

You still running your mouth like a scrawny drunk?

Are you talking to me' date=' or just talking....?

:-

At least they're good for a laugh.

Let's hear you laugh.

C'mon, let's see it.

Waiting..................................................................................................................... [cool]

I'm thinking that as angry, frustrated, and inferior as you must feel, humor is a rare thing for you.

But hey, who am I to comment on your frame of mind - except the target of your continued insults.

Do your little bitty self a favor and save getting yourself belittled in the forum.

Go ahead and send me a PM in reply to mine, state your particular grievance - when you grow big enough...

Lovin' the '66' date=' very good condition for the age. Sweet.[/quote']

Thanks. Used to belong to one of my bandmates back in '66. Was later mine for a short time after my guitar was stolen. It was sold to a local homeboy in '67. Turned up on Ebay last year and I recognized it immediately. A shot of it (and me) from back in the day:

img002.jpg

Today seems a fitting day to post this [biggrin]

I got it on Friday.

So long Herbie.

fatandlittle.jpg

SamBooka, beautiful guitars. Congrates on the 165. It is fitting. I was actually looking at the Broadway the other day. What a nice guitar. Is it made in Korea?

Archived