Gibson Brands Forums

First tracks!

Cruznolfart

Wish I could hear it Old Fart.

Dialup.

Send me a CD.

Attention' date=' Murph.[/quote']

Murph, my friend, when we're ready to burn the finished cd, I'm gonna save the very first one for you. I'll pester you for your snail mail addy and be very pleased to hear you've received your new, all-time favorite cd from Cruznolfart and the Wind Breakers. LOL!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man' date=' what can I say that hasn't already been said? [/quote']

Yup, that's my problem.

OK, nobody has said it was "the cat's meow". It was.

And your vocals?

In the country where I live, when something is especially good, people say:

"That was the hammer!"

I think that expression sums up my opinion.

Great job!!!

Yup' date=' that's my problem.

OK, nobody has said it was "the cat's meow". It was.

And your vocals?

In the country where I live, when something is especially good, people say:

"That was the hammer!"

I think that expression sums up my opinion.

Great job!!!

[/quote']

Friend freak show, I am grateful for your kind comments and very happy to hear you enjoyed it. Thank you.

Thanks' date=' GK, I can live with "classic". [cool']:- I appreciate the props, man.

no problemo, i was just sayin "classic" cuz it reminds me of 60's/70's rock.... which is some of my favorite music btw, didnt mean for the comment to be a cut-down, i meant it to be a really good compliment [-(

anyway, i love it... just keep doing what youre doing!! [biggrin]

no problemo' date=' i was just sayin "classic" cuz it reminds me of 60's/70's rock.... which is some of my favorite music btw, didnt mean for the comment to be a cut-down, i meant it to be a really good compliment [biggrin']

anyway, i love it... just keep doing what youre doing!! [blush]

I took it as you intended, thank you. And I meant what I wrote; I can live with it. If someone referred to you or your musical work as "classic", would you not be pleased? [angry]

Your approach is vintage' date=' but the great thing about your music is that it doesn't come off as old fashion[cool'] ..... The Beatles were great at doing the same thing with their approach to music

Thank you, Duane. When we did a couple of other tunes the first day in the studio, I noticed a very obvious Beatles influence in the way one of the brothers writes, plays and sings. It'll be interesting to see what develops as we move into original material.

Bob' date=' if it pleases you, it tickles me plum to death! [biggrin'] Thanks for the props, man. I don't know what's keeping you out of the studio now but I promise, if you ever get up here, that's where we're heading. [cool]

You'd better watch out...I may just take you up on that!

I took it as you intended' date=' thank you. And I meant what I wrote; I can live with it. If someone referred to you or your musical work as "classic", would you not be pleased? [biggrin']

hmmm.... [biggrin] well i never thought of it like that, and yes i would be pleased with that! [thumbup]

Archived