Gibson Brands Forums

I'm agreeing with XDemon

DAS44

I was listening to pandora last night and I wasnt watching the ticker. So this song comes on and I love it it was very jazzy in a way. It wasn't the whole shredder stuff at all.

I look at the window and it was Buckethead.

I'm not a fanboy but he's got some good stuff.

So shoot me

I was listening to pandora last night and I wasnt watching the ticker. So this song comes on and I love it it was very jazzy in a way. It wasn't the whole shredder stuff at all.

I look at the window and it was Buckethead.

I'm not a fanboy but he's got some good stuff.

So shoot me

Okay.

I don't listen to him, I've tried, but I don't care for it.

I don't get caught up in all these arguments though...

^ Fred' date=' who is arguing?

DAS, good on ya....explore a bit more...you may like some of his stuff![/quote']

No no no. No one is arguing (yet) but in all of the past threads about him, its turned into a 500 page flamewar.

Just saying, I don't care for him, but I respect people that do. He's got talent, but his style just isn't for me.

It took me years to appreciate Steve Vai. Just thought it was self indulgent wanking with no soul. Now he's a favorite.

I'm working in my Steve Vai appreciation [blush]

Actually it's looking good; the music is growing on me and the man behind it is cool.

(the latter meaning that if I perceive an artist to be a jerk/a$$hole/stereotype etc. it's hard to get to the music' date=' not to mention that such people seldom make music that appeals to me...)

Buckethead is an Acquired Taste.

As is much of the non-trivial music out there. In my case though, Buckethead's music went straight to the soul.

DJ

--

Archived