Gibson Brands Forums

anyone know what guitar this is?

S t e v e

Well, I'm suspicious you think it may be anything other than a '63 Firebird V (or re-issue thereof).

What am I missing? #-o

Did the original Firebird V (block inlays as opposed to the III's dots) have an inlay at the first fret, as per the LP Custom?

Well' date=' I'm suspicious you think it may be anything other than a '63 Firebird V (or re-issue thereof).

What am I missing? #-o

[b']Did the original Firebird V (block inlays as opposed to the III's dots) have an inlay at the first fret, as per the LP Custom?[/[/b]

I think that '63 Firebird VII had block inlays (first fret too) and Firebird V crown inlays (none on 1st fret).

:-k

hahaha you caught me out! [blush]' date=' i wanted another gary moore post without everyone thinking "here he goes again with another gary moore thread" [biggrin']

Omg Steve...do you have a picture of Gary Moore above your bed? I bet there is one there and a picture of Steve Vai by the headboard lmao.....

WERE ON TO YOU MISTER Lmfao

Kidding with you mate [biggrin]

Omg Steve...do you have a picture of Gary Moore above your bed? I bet there is one there and a picture of Steve Vai by the headboard lmao.....

WERE ON TO YOU MISTER Lmfao

Kidding with you mate :)

3 in a bed? now you got me thinking :- [lol]

Archived