Gibson Brands Forums

Mysterious Lights Over Phoenix, AZ

Californiaman

It was already debunked as military flares from a training mission, or so said the show I saw on it.

Of course, some of the video I've seen showed some very interesting flare formations and a very liberal take on physics with respect to speed and direction of travel.

Not saying there is anything extra-terrestrial about it, just that it didn't appear to be parachuting flares.

Right on Chan.

That's what kills me here.

People living IN Phoenix are so impossibly urban, they've turned into sheeple.

If they would ever leave their immaculately manicured subdivisions after dark and venture away from

the city lights, they would realize how much aviation/military/weapons training goes on here.

I live way west of Phoenix in the middle of nowhere, so I can see much more from where I live.

There's all sorts of Military Operating Areas here, because much of the land is gov't owned.

Silverbursted himself spends plenty of time in the air around here, and the Yuma Proving Grounds.

I see parachute flares all the time down south near there, and on the Goldwater Bombing Range.

The skies are usually so clear here, you can see airborne stuff hundreds of miles away.

Thanks for the alibi help guys....

[confused]

Wow 13 years ago man time flies - I remember that well (I also live in the Phoenix area) it was strange looking the light seemed to be there for a long time and just kind of hung there but didn't flash around and no green men. strange but i saw them when it happened but never even thought of UFO's I saw them turned to the wife and said wondered what the hell they were doing now, she shrugged and said who know's. As Neo said we get some strange stuff here and the visibility is often amazing in the desert so strange stuff. Ive seen some ball lighting running along high tension wires thats looks really strange, but no little green men.

I remember driving to the River one night (Colorado River) and there were at least six flying wing bombers coming in low over across the desert sky. It was the darnedest thing I'd ever seen. All of them were lit up from the under side along the outline of the wings. Incredible, flying-Vs in the night sky.

Archived