Gibson Brands Forums

Apology to all Canadians and human beings.

Lowdown

I am absolutely shocked and disgusted to have just read the following story and felt I had to apologise for the actions of a couple of bottom feeding scum who are free loading here from another country.

I'm sorry,but I am really fed up to the eyeballs lately with all these other minorities taking advantage of this beautiful country that my forefathers built up from scratch only to have it torn down by filth like this.

This incident happened not 5 minutes around the corner from me in the next suburb.

That and the factthe person harmed was visting another country,was incapacitated (for want of a better word) and had just come back from meeting up with some muso mates,hit home bad.

Again I apologise.

I can assure EVERYONE out there this is in NO WAY indicative of how we AUSSIES behave.

I have never before in my 40+ years of existing on this planet come across anything like this here in Australia.

Disgusting.

Believe you me,they'll be sorted out inside for this.If that's any consolation.

The filth.

Lowdown, you don't have to apologize for these idiots. We know that all Aussies aren't like this. There's bad people everywhere unfortunately.

I sure hope that poor guy recovers quickly. It sounds like he's had a horrible time the last few years. Glad to hear his girlfriend is sticking by his side. I work in long term care and you'd be surprised how many spouses desert their wives/husbands when they get ill. Sad.

Everyones right, No need to aplogise.... There are arseholes EVERYWHERE. I see this kind of 5hit all the time.

Check this out. This is my local Town Centre at 1600hrs last week.

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/5037246.Video__Shoppers_terrified_as_Croydon_turns_into_battlefield/?ref=mr

Shocking to think I go walking down there with my wife and kids...

If you notice, where the fight starts there is a busker playing his 100yr old violin... That got snatched and used as a weapon along with his music stand..... The Violin is no more....

The government needs to get tough on these idiots and take an interest in the human rights of the victims!

Regards

Man .....where I am there is a shooting death on tv everyday from one of the 5 cities in the Hampton roads area of Virginia.

OK so some days no killings.........but the next day a double............every day violent gun involved death...........

um this aint all some gang banger stuff.............we got home invasion on an 80 some year old couple beat down husband died.....

we got inocent victims .............these are robberies...........an other things........more people gettin dead in the US than in any wars going on.

Lowdown....no need to apologize. As a Canadian...that story sucks but it could have been the same story in a Toronto newspaper. Like people have said before me...there are bad people everywhere....fortunately there are good people everywhere as well who HELP balance it out a little.

I'm sorry to hear this happened...its very sad.

Disgusting story, but it doesn't have anything to do with "Aussies", other than the fact that these two idiots just happened to be in Australia. It's no reflection of the people of Australia.

Everyone knows the Australians are only mean to crocodiles and prawns.

[biggrin]

One of the problems that's become rampant is that "kids" are untouchable by law now, most of the time their records wiped clean when they're 18 or 19 and they slip through the system. Parents can't do anything because of all these laws protecting kids, and I'm not say kids shouldn't be protected, but some kids need to be punished/removed from society to protect the other 99% of kids/people in general.

My Girlfriend and I caught an episode of COPS one night that was a retro look back at cops from the 80's and some 90's stuff. Yes, police brutality is wrong, but so is what drug dealers and punk *** teenagers are doing at 2 am or, as it is now, in broad daylight. The old episodes of cops showed police actually taking a suspect down, into the dirt where they belong, and not in a nice way.

I guess in some cases it could be argued that I believe in capital punishment, which is a thorny subject because all crime is basically a gray area, but certain offenders who commit such heinous crimes like this one should pay by going through what their victim went through. Beat a crippled man in a wheelchair? Have the crook's legs broke and have HIM beat while in a wheel chair. Decided to sexually assault someone? Guess what there's someone bigger than you in jail and he's been given the a-okay to show you why what you did was wrong.

There's no need to apologise for some ******bag kids because they happen to BE in Australia, unless I guess they were your kids. Otherwise just let the system fumble them around for a while until they're back on the streets with no repremend at all because that's pretty much all that'll happen to them [biggrin]

Archived