Gibson Brands Forums

Which artist is mentioned way to often in the Lounge?

Flight959

I chose the 6th Buckethead down from the top because no one else did yet. You've gotta be fair when voting on polls.

I can proudly say that I have never listened to anything buckethead has ever recorded.

So I voted for buckethead No. 4.

Then how do you know it's something to be proud of?[biggrin]

Trying to be popular on this forum?

I chose the 6th Buckethead down from the top because no one else did yet. You've gotta be fair when voting on polls.

Then how do you know it's something to be proud of?[biggrin]

Trying to be popular on this forum?

If I said I was proud I'd never killed another human, would you suggest I didn't know what I was talking about if I hadn't experienced it?

I can proudly say that I have never listened to anything buckethead has ever recorded.

Maybe. with all due respect, you should broaden your horizons bro.....Granted, not all he does is applicable to all, but he can definately play well, and shred too. Not all he does appeals to me, but he can play well.......

Broaden your horizons bro.....

Maybe. with all due respect, you should broaden your horizons bro.....Granted, not all he does is applicable to all, but he can definately play well, and shred too. Not all he does appeals to me, but he can play well.......

Broaden your horizons bro.....

Archived