Gibson Brands Forums

Hilary Duff, Santana, or Scarface which is better?

Nick Beach

I mean hey, there have been threads lately comparing two completely different people who have no real similarities other than the fact that they both play guitar. Since I read on a gossip site that Hilary Duff could almost possibly own a guitar, and since Scarface probably saw a guitar sometime in his life, I decided to make a poll.

PS: I love and voted for Hilary Duff...

I like her butt. [biggrin]

Well, since I've always found Santana's music a little irritating, he's out.

And I would be afraid Tony Montana would glare at me and then tell Manolo to "Choot tat piece a chit".

So I guess Hillary gets my vote by default. But at the age of 49 I would be more inclined to ask what her mother looks like.

Well' date=' since I've always found Santana's music a little irritating, he's out.

And I would be afraid Tony Montana would glare at me and then tell Manolo to "Choot tat piece a chit".

So I guess Hillary gets my vote by default. But at the age of 49 I would be more inclined to ask what her mother looks like.[/quote']

see for yourself [lol], i'll stick with the daughter thanks [biggrin]

hilaryduff112497.jpg

She's hot. I voted for Duff. I mean' date=' she probably, at the least, has a G String or two lying around :-

She fell off the face of the earth, then came back when she was (and still is I believe) dating some hockey player.[/quote']

Apparently she is engaged to some hockey player. I googled her butt and ended up with a bunch of pics of her engagement ring.

But I for one thought I'd be the only one who would vote for Hilary. So I'm glad to see the guys (and gals) around here like totally lover her as much as I do. [biggrin]

Archived