Gibson Brands Forums

guess who i'm going to see next week?

S t e v e

Thats what happens when you become an older rocker... The hair gets weird' date=' it's tough to give in and cut it all off though. Been there done that....:-$

[/quote']

Haha...yeah I can see that....i have always kept my hair short....hopefully that never looks TOO bad.

Gary's hair though..... :-k

Haha...yeah I can see that....i have always kept my hair short....hopefully that never looks TOO bad.

Gary's hair though..... :-k

I don't mean this as an insult or trying to be funny, I'm sure your a good looking guy but in your avatar pic, with the way the lighting is and the way your hair is you look like Frankenstein.... I'm sure it was just the way the camera caught you then. It's kinda cool... :-$

HAHAHA oh man thats funny.....i HOPE it was the lighting... [lol] I don't THINK i look like Frankenstein...but the idea is kinda funny.

Edit: Now that you say that' date=' i'm changing my avatar! (I've had it forever so what the hell eh!)[/quote']

Oh man... I hope you didn't change it just because of what I said.... It was really a cool avatar.... Now I feel like a heel... [lol]

Oh man... I hope you didn't change it just because of what I said.... It was really a cool avatar.... Now I feel like a heel... [biggrin]

HAHA no no no .....you just pointed out SOMETHING about my avatar that made me think that I've used that one for so long. The Frankenshred will come back at some point. No worries at all sir!!!

HAHA no no no .....you just pointed out SOMETHING about my avatar that made me think that I've used that one for so long. The Frankenshred will come back at some point. No worries at all sir!!!

I have horrible hair.

It why i get girls. :-k[cool]

are you refering to this cw?

stolen les paul

That's it and instead of doing the honorable thing and try to resolve it he

has nothing to say which say's a lot. This would have all gone a way if he

would have done the right thing. Honor and integrity say a lot about a person

he has none.

CW

That's it and instead of doing the honorable thing and try to resolve it he

has nothing to say which say's a lot. This would have all gone a way if he

would have done the right thing. Honor and integrity say a lot about a person

he has none.

CW

did you read what he said at the bottom of the page?

if i'm honest i think i'd feel the same way about the guitar' date=' he's had it 20 yrs and become attached to it and feels that it can't be replaced, he didn't buy it knowing it was stolen all those years ago (if it is the same one) and it's easy for us to sit back and say "the decent thing to do is give it back" because were not in garys shoes and have no idea how he must feel after 20 yrs some guy saying it's mine and i want it back! [biggrin

did you read what he said at the bottom of the page?

if i'm honest i think i'd feel the same way about the guitar' date=' he's had it 20 yrs and become attached to it and feels that it can't be replaced, he didn't buy it knowing it was stolen all those years ago (if it is the same one) and it's easy for us to sit back and say "the decent thing to do is give it back" because were not in garys shoes and have no idea how he must feel after 20 yrs some guy saying it's mine and i want it back! [thumbup

If it's Ronnie's guitar? You must have selective reading. You completely skipped over the part

where the serial # is the same and it has the hole Ronnie drills in all his guitars. Steve this isn't hard all you

have to do is decide right from wrong. It's against the law to have stole property in your possession here

in the states. It's one of the chances you take buying second hand. How does Poor Gary feel what about

Ronnie. You don't mention his loss once. Honor and Integrity are important values to have some people

just don't have them. Don't you think Ronnie wanted to have that guitar for those 20 years it was his.

Were not talking a small dollar amount either. I stand on the side of right. Where do you stand? Now for the

important question. If this had happened to you how would you want Gary to act. Would you want your stolen

guitar back or would you let him keep it because he has become attached and can't get another. This should

tell a lot about you.

CW

If it's Ronnie's guitar? You must have selective reading. You completely skipped over the part

where the serial # is the same and it has the hole Ronnie drills in all his guitars. Steve this isn't hard all you

have to do is decide right from wrong. It's against the law to have stole property in your possession here

in the states. It's one of the chances you take buying second hand. How does Poor Gary feel what about

Ronnie. You don't mention his loss once. Honor and Integrity are important values to have some people

just don't have them. Don't you think Ronnie wanted to have that guitar for those 20 years it was his.

Were not talking a small dollar amount either. I stand on the side of right. Where do you stand? Now for the

important question. If this had happened to you how would you want Gary to act. Would you want your stolen

guitar back or would you let him keep it because he has become attached and can't get another. This should

tell a lot about you.

CW

tbh ronnie "lost" the guitar 37 yrs ago, gary has had it for 20yrs...i'm thinkin as gary is.

and remember that they are BOTH victims in this mess.

tbh ronnie "lost" the guitar 37 yrs ago' date=' gary has had it for 20yrs...i'm thinkin as gary is.

and remember that they are BOTH victims in this mess.[/quote']

How the hell is Gary a victim he has the guitar. If he was a victim he would have stepped

up and tried to resolve the issue and I won't be saying a thing. You never

answered the question would you want your stolen guitar or let them keep it

because they have become attached and will never find another. I'm waiting

Oh and the Serial and the hole he drill?

CW

How the hell is Gary a victim he has the guitar. If he was a victim he would have stepped

up and tried to resolve the issue and I won't be saying a thing. You never

answered the question would you want your stolen guitar or let them keep it

because they have become attached and will never find another. I'm waiting

Oh and the Serial and the hole he drill?

CW

i'd let him keep it, after 37 yrs and him owning it for 20yrs i'd pretty much say that the guitar belongs to gary.

Archived