Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson acquisition talk

mooboo

There is a lot of posts about Gibson being bought by other companies. Where are you all reading this? If you would, post some links here so we can spread the word!

P.S. I'm really glad I have my Les Paul, CL-30, and Hummingbird from the "Henry era".. :P

It's a moving target so this is a good idea. We are all involved in one way or another.

Yep.

What's the problem? It's a freakin' Forum' date=' I would think discussing things would be natural....

[lol

There is a lot of posts about Gibson being bought by other companies. Where are you all reading this? If you would' date=' post some links here so we can spread the word!

P.S. I'm really glad I have my Les Paul, CL-30, and Hummingbird from the "Henry era".. :P[/quote']

It's just speculation. It doesn't even make sense that Gibson would be sale. They haven't provided their investors with detailed audited financial reports (which is the complaint in the article everyone has their panties in a wad about), so who would buy them withou having access to those?

Red 333

We were all new to here once. Asking questions about things that were already brought up is fine. I don't mind reading new imput.This forum is about learning. If you don't want to read about a particular subject, then don't, just skip the thread and move to another.

Thanks, oldguy.. Love the name [blink]

I do wonder what you guys think on this one...

Do you think Gibson could be IMPROVED if purchased by the right person? Or do you think, if they go up for sale, that whoever purchases them will take them into oblivion.

I do wonder what you guys think on this one...

My Gibsons date from the '30's thru '08.

I like every one of them.

I don't like Fenders much (the guitars, the amps I like a lot) and dislike Peavey more.

Go figure.

Archived