Gibson Brands Forums

So i had this date yesterday.

dem00n

I asked out this pretty chick from a school nearby and i go to her house and her dad plays guitar.

Go two nice guitars a 93 fender strat (forgot what model) and a norlin les paul (standard) in black.

We got to jam so it was pretty damn cool.

So later on in the date we went to this burger place and she wouldnt eat her burgers and i asked why and she said in the most prepy *****y voice "OMG they look like brains" i put my burger down and just left.

I wana meet one nice girl that isnt stupid...but no! #-o

The jam and feeling up that les paul was the highlight of it. #-o

I asked out this pretty chick from a school nearby and i go to her house and her dad plays guitar.

Go two nice guitars a 93 fender strat (forgot what model) and a norlin les paul (standard) in black.

We got to jam so it was pretty damn cool.

So later on in the date we went to this burger place and she wouldnt eat her burgers and i asked why and she said in the most prepy *****y voice "OMG they look like brains" i put my burger down and just left.

I wana meet one nice girl that isnt stupid...but no! #-o

The jam and feeling up that les paul was the highlight of it. #-o

Why not ask her dad out? Maybe he'll let you play with his Strat!!

Dom how u giving advice aren't like 4 years younger than Demoon

I'm older thanks..... Trust me I've found girls who are smart and nice.

Also dem00n the shift key is your friend.

You left a pretty girl in the burger joint because she didn't want to eat her burger?[biggrin] dem00n' date=' you have much to learn padawan.[crying']

Nah, thats not the only reason.

She was so ****ing boreing and stupid.

Everyone convo i had with her i feel like i was talking to a wall.

Also das if im correct you are younger then me.

I was doin' the cougar thing way before it was ever given that name.

:-)

Mrs. Robinson and such....

When I was in my twenties' date=' older ladies were the way to go. They were out for the same thing and it was almost hassle free. Now that I'm older, my preferences are moving in the other direction, ladies older than me don't cut it anymore. [biggrin

Nah' date=' thats not the only reason.

She was so ****ing boreing and stupid.

[b']Everyone convo i had with her i feel like i was talking to a wall.

[/b]

Dem00n, I hat to be the one bring it to you, but if you read carefuly what you just wrote you'll find maybe she thought the same way about you dude.

And I'm sayin' it only to help.

Anyway, when you're older you'll see a girl/woman that doesn't like burgers, for any reason, is a good thing, burgers won't give her a huge fat *** when she's above 25.

Dem00n' date=' I hat to be the one bring it to you, but if you read carefuly what you just wrote you'll find maybe she thought the same way about you dude.

And I'm sayin' it only to help.

Anyway, when you're older you'll see a girl/woman that doesn't like burgers, for any reason, is a good thing, burgers won't give her a huge fat *** when she's above 25.[/quote']

You have a good point.

But this doesnt happen with other dates...[cool]

Now i feel bad. [crying][biggrin]

Anyway' date=' when you're older you'll see a girl/woman that doesn't like burgers, for any reason, is a good thing, burgers won't give her a huge fat *** when she's above 25.[/quote']

I don't find anything wrong with a good ole fat ***... (as long as she is little in the middle). [biggrin]

Archived