Gibson Brands Forums

the best tv commercial...ever!

S t e v e

A few years ago, Pepsi showed a commercial of a supposed young Jimi Hendrix choosing a Pepsi over a Coke. The Coke machine was in front of a music store with a violin in the front window. The Pepsi machine was in front of a guitar store with an electric guitar in the front window. Of course the Pepsi won, and thank God so did the guitar. If anyone can find it, it's pretty good.

A few years ago' date=' Pepsi showed a commercial of a supposed young Jimi Hendrix choosing a Pepsi over a Coke. The Coke machine was in front of a music store with a violin in the front window. The Pepsi machine was in front of a guitar store with an electric guitar in the front window. Of course the Pepsi won, and thank God so did the guitar. If anyone can find it, it's pretty good.[/quote']

I remember that... as well as you did, anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao6JntNIPHc

A few years ago' date=' Pepsi showed a commercial of a supposed young Jimi Hendrix choosing a Pepsi over a Coke. The Coke machine was in front of a music store with a violin in the front window. The Pepsi machine was in front of a guitar store with an electric guitar in the front window. Of course the Pepsi won, and thank God so did the guitar. If anyone can find it, it's pretty good.[/quote']

I saw something like that - with an accordian.

Trunk Monkey gets my vote.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Wow....

Tazz....

Beer commercials are the best!

The good ones are great but if you look at the Light beer ads for most of the AmericanLight brews, you'd think all American men are total idiots. But then, we are talking about Light beer.

Archived