Gibson Brands Forums

just got my new VOX amp! pics...

S t e v e

Watch it Steve those things are evil. I have a few in my collection' date=' including a different vox.... I love those things. Does it actually work? Most of mine are 9volt.[/quote']

yea 9 volt or ac adaptor...it does actualy rock! [biggrin]

i got it for late evenings so as not to annoy the missus :-

Awesome! A huge guitar in a huge room.Now we know who stole that guitar that was missing from Hard Rock cafe [biggrin]

I was wondering when someone would show up with the cabinet. What is it? A 1x3? Can you ad more cabinets to it? (that would be cool). Does it give any clean tones?

Steve- how's she sound?

well tbh fred i ain't gonna lie and say it's the best model vox ever made :- but it does the job for a quiet practice session' date=' i dunno about the "clean" sound because i've got the metal version of the amp plug and it sucks on clean, but you can get other model in the range, i used the headphones at first but they get uncomfortable after a while so i saw an ad for the amp plug cabinet...for an extra £20 i get a mini stack! [blink

and it looks cute :-k

well tbh fred i ain't gonna lie and say it's the best model vox ever made :- but it does the job for a quiet practice session' date=' i dunno about the "clean" sound because i've got the metal version of the amp plug and it sucks on clean, but you can get other model in the range, i used the headphones at first but they get uncomfortable after a while so i saw an ad for the amp plug cabinet...for an extra £20 i get a mini stack! [biggrin']

and it looks cute [biggrin]

That's what I was thinking... You mean it doesn't have the best tube tone you have ever heard!?!?!?!?!?! [biggrin] :-

I was looking at that as something to keep in my room, just to noodle around on at night

Archived