Gibson Brands Forums

Chorus or flanger Suggestions..

Josh James

I have a Stereo Electric Mistress (the one in the smaller chassis), and I love it. It's cool because you can control the amount of chorus and flange separately, so there are a lot of possibilities for sounds. There are some pretty good demos here.

Thanks for all the suggestions! I have just finally after a day of messing with my board figuring out how I want them.

I'm going LP-tuner-wah-ts-9-catalyst-deville 4x10.

I use my amps drive channel for a light distortion and then I can solo boost with ts-9 or use my catalyst for a lil more nasty and boost with ts-9 to get real freaky naughty!

The small mistress looks inticing....I tried the boss flange and rotary pedal today at GC, really dug the flange, not so much the roto pedal.

Cheers,

J

I'm a big fan of Electro Harmonix. I don't think I've ever really been disappointed by them. The Electric Mistress is cool.

I have an old beat up BOSS ce-3 that actually sounds pretty awesome. I got it from my dad. I haven't used it in a long time because with my band I just plug straight into the amp. Maybe I'll use some effects when I get enough money to buy some really nice pedals.

My vote goes for EHX! Nice pedal by the way Twiz!

Archived