Gibson Brands Forums

someone pass me some tissues!...

S t e v e

I would like 3:32 minutes back of my life, I only needed to see 10 seconds of that...Steve we really need to sit down and have a long talk...I swear you just sit there and know how to get people going...could it be from an early childhood or an adult experience that has led to this obsession lol

I would like 3:32 minutes back of my life' date=' I only needed to see 10 seconds of that...Steve we really need to sit down and have a long talk...I swear you just sit there and know how to get people going...could it be from an early childhood or an adult experience that has led to this obsession lol[/quote']

It never occured to me that all this Gary Moore B.S. might just be some sh!t stirring. Considering the majority of this forum doesn't really care for Moore.

It never occured to me that all this Gary Moore B.S. might just be some sh!t stirring. Considering the majority of this forum doesn't really care for Moore.

tbh if i didn't care for someone then i wouldn't bother reading/commenting on the thread [thumbup] just sayin' [blink]

I would like 3:32 minutes back of my life' date=' I only needed to see 10 seconds of that...Steve we really need to sit down and have a long talk...I swear you just sit there and know how to get people going...could it be from an early childhood or an adult experience that has led to this obsession lol[/quote']

you love it realy scott! [thumbup]

I watched the first 40 seconds of it and gave up.

'59 Les Paul and I hear saxophone' date=' keyboards....

Waited too long for anything to happen that would interest me.

[biggrin

i take it you don't own a saxophone or play keyboard/organ then neo? :-

Archived