Gibson Brands Forums

i haven't laughed this much in ages!

S t e v e

If it is a cheap copy then that would be a big no no for a church goer lol....

Axe posted that video a few times before, It always puts a smile on my face :-k Now I think I've started something with it, people on my facebook page keep sending it to each other...omg maybe that band will have a reunion tour lol.

I did notice that the little chunky guy on the right hand side of the back-up singers' date=' looks like he does not wanna be there for the life of him, haha.

[/quote']

Can you blame him [biggrin] He is upset that the dude with the beard has no rhythm. Watch that guy in the beginning attempting to "dance."

Can you blame him :-k He is upset that the dude with the beard has no rhythm. Watch that guy in the beginning attempting to "dance."

i love the way the "singer" dances back n forth' date=' i don't know if realy hate him or realy like him [biggrin

If it is a cheap copy then that would be a big no no for a church goer lol....

I dunno.

I've played at church a few times, and I know lotsa guys who do it all the time.

They ALL play cheap imported crap.

Even at the big churches.

One guy takes his Martin D-28 sometimes, that's about it.

They saw my 335 and their eyes got real big...

I dunno.

I've played at church a few times' date=' and I know lotsa guys who do it all the time.

They ALL play cheap imported crap.

Even at the big churches.

One guy takes his Martin D-28 sometimes, that's about it.

They saw my 335 and their eyes got real big...[/quote']

My buddy used to play at his church, he often takes his Gibson Dbl neck or Yamaha acoustic , he used to take his LP Standard Gary Moore sig.

Ya no doubt they'd be drooling over it, I can totally understand that Neo [biggrin]

I watched it again and paused at the close ups of the LP...looks legit. We should cover that song. [lol]

Looks like they were trying to ride the wave of success the Osmonds created. They gotta be Mormon.

I wonder how a heavier version of the song would work...maybe do it as a Metallica style ...oh geez I'd be in lol.

I wonder how a heavier version of the song would work...maybe do it as a Metallica style ...oh geez I'd be in lol.

I'll work on it tomorrow night. If I figure out a way to post other than youtube, I'll send you a link. Should we do Eb or standard E or D?

Archived