Gibson Brands Forums

HNGD!!! SG Standard

SG fan 420

Hey Ya'll look what I got today!! Check this out, I got this bad boy at.........BEST BUY????[biggrin] No, i'm not kidding. In the west TN area, it's either The Big Blue Box or Guitar Denter if you want a Gibson#-o I must admit that Best Buy takes much better care of their instruments than GC, way less selection, but much better quality IMO. Believe it or not, it had a nearly perfect action out of the box, yes it was in a box, not hanging on a wall to be abused. Low and behold, I went to try it out and noticed the date on the back of the peghead was 2008, it was a new old stock from 08, CRAAAZZY, huh??? Anyhow it's pretty awesome, here's some snapshots[cool]

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

My SG's are like Hollywood hookers. Selling one of them *****es tomorrow for $1' date='800.00 cash. Not too shabby[/quote']

...........um yeah.........but a hooker comes back home ...........where as your SG aint..

..yeah .....sellin is easy....pimpin be hard.......bwa ha ha ah h h ha ....cough ..cough ...medic..medic......oh yeah thanks baby..........you so fine..........mm.......mmmm.......I think I need me a grilled cheese .............mmm hmm.....

................make two with chedar........two with swiss .........and two with that weird cheese that looks poisonous...

God damn it now I want one.

Nice SG' date=' I hope you getting many years of jamming from her.[/quote']

.........Say........you DAMM SURE SHOULD GET AN SG STANDARD !!...........woooo....sorry for the yelling.......Ibeen drinkin..

Archived