Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar Jokes!

SweetMarie

I'm talkin' actual, funny, ha-ha jokes people...world's too serious these days!

In the 22th century, how many guitar players will you need to replace a light source?

Five.

One to actually do it, and four to reminisce about how much better the old tubes were.

I am not sayin' they have to be GOOD...

...guy walks into a fingerstyle guitar convention, picks up a guitar and begins to play. He plays so beautifully that before he has finished the song, he has attracted a crowd of fingerstlye guitarist onlookers.

"What is that strange tuning?!" he is asked.

"EADGBE" he replies.

...guy walks into a fingerstyle guitar convention' date=' picks up a guitar and begins to play. He plays so beautifully that before he has finished the song, he has attracted a crowd of fingerstlye guitarist onlookers.

"EADGBE" he replies.[/quote']

Thank you, Google "guitar jokes" Search.

...guy walks into a fingerstyle guitar convention' date=' picks up a guitar and begins to play. He plays so beautifully that before he has finished the song, he has attracted a crowd of fingerstlye guitarist onlookers.

"EADGBE" he replies.[/quote']

I think this joke is TOTALLY insensitive to those who are fingerpickers. We have to be more tolerant of others, and making fun of them just doesn't seem right!

I think this joke is TOTALLY insensitive to those who are fingerpickers. We have to be more tolerant of others' date=' and making fun of them just doesn't seem right![/quote']

SORRY!!!

Geez, I'm a fingerpicker myself and I didn't take offense to the joke when I read it. Life is too short as it is without having to "tread on egg shells around people."

SORRY!!!

Geez' date=' I'm a fingerpicker myself and I didn't take offense to the joke when I read it. Life is too short as it is without having to "tread on egg shells around people."[/quote']

Ah he's just taking the piss on the 100 Most Beautiful thread.....it's all good! :)

I think this joke is TOTALLY insensitive to those who are fingerpickers. We have to be more tolerant of others' date=' and making fun of them just doesn't seem right![/quote']

Now THAT'S funny!

Ah he's just taking the piss on the 100 Most Beautiful thread.....it's all good! :)

Yeah no worries.:) As soon as I responded to his thread I wondered if perhaps he was just stirring. It's hard to read emotion in text.

Guess I was too transparent' date=' eh?[/quote']

I should be used to it. My brother stirs me up all the time and just when I'm about to clobber him, I see a wry smile emanate from the corners of his mouth. #-o

I should be used to it. My brother stirs me up all the time and just when I'm about to clobber him' date=' I see a wry smile emanate from the corners of his mouth. [biggrin

Just to be clear...NOTHING emanates from the corners of my mouth!

Archived