Gibson Brands Forums

Bad start this morning, but I'm more than happy I'm still here!

DeVeeWee

9 AM, took the eldest son to a sports camp, and by entering the camp a small accident happened, ...which could have huge impact actually!

Some smart *** had placed some concrete stakes just aside the road and while I was passing another car(very small road) I hit the one stake that was standing out for about 20cm, ...the result was that that huge stake was launched into the air and felt down on the front hood with an impact that was quite impressive...if that thing went through my front window...I don't think that I would be typing this#-o Luck was on my side...this time!

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

I would be so pissed after I figured out everyone was fine. Seriously I don't deal well with car damage.

Artillery Owl, I know that feeling...I've been there and the guy who did this will pay for it, there's enough proof. I'm calm now...

Damn!

Yeah, glad the damage is only to sheetmetal.

If it's on the right-of-way, especially in the lanes of travel, the local gov't has some liability.

Not saying you should go after them, but use that angle to get them on your side in the deal.

Archived