Gibson Brands Forums

i LOVE my gary moore sig lp...

S t e v e

That was a lot of words...but I read it anyway...sounds like a cool machine! [smile]

I forget - do you have any YouTube vids of you playing it?

yea, click on my link below...it's the don't believe a word cover, ill try and get some orignal stuff up soon but my brother has been busy and he's my director :P

yea' date=' click on my link below...it's the don't believe a word cover, ill try and get some orignal stuff up soon but my brother has been busy and he's my director [biggrin']

Great LP and great playing! Our band plays Gary's version of Need your love so bad. Sounds great on an LP.

What's not to love?

Btw- Who's Gary Moore?

There is nothing on the GMLP you can not love, very nice beast. My best friend had one and when I played , it sung. Almost like when a guitar finds you, it fits so nicely in your hands and it makes perfect sound to the ears. I found the GM Signatures were not overly pricey either compared to the other signature models, maybe Gary just doesn't care about money hehe

I love all my guitars.... :-$

same here' date=' but the GM is my extra special girl :)

out of all my guitars the GM would be the first i'd grab if the house was burning down, to me it has everything...tone, feel, looks, playability,...i have definetly bonded BIG TIME with that guitar [lol [lol]

[lol]

same here' date=' but the GM is my extra special girl [blush']

out of all my guitars the GM would be the first i'd grab if the house was burning down, to me it has everything...tone, feel, looks, playability,...i have definetly bonded BIG TIME with that guitar :) [lol]

[lol]

Good call [lol]

Archived