Gibson Brands Forums

NCD==New Car Day

Wyoming T/A

Nice Pull, the domestics are finally getting in gear after years of getting slapped around in the markets. I'd love to get behind the wheel of one of those new Cameros on a nice sunny day and take the future wife around the seasides here.

The better the domestics get the more competitive the imports have to become. It's great!

I've worked on quite a few of those along with the new Challengers, the outside styling is nice, but I think they really failed on the interior. That's just my opinion though, the Challenger is a lot nicer inside. But from what I hear, the new 5.0 Mustang coming out smokes both the SS Camaro and Challenger SRT8 as far as performance.

I've worked on quite a few of those along with the new Challengers' date=' the outside styling is nice, but I think they really failed on the interior. That's just my opinion though, the Challenger is a lot nicer inside. But from what I hear, the new 5.0 Mustang coming out smokes both the SS Camaro and Challenger SRT8 as far as performance.[/quote']

from what i read it 1/10 of a second in the Quarter mile and that was there test mule--we'll see--check the price difference also--[biggrin] --$31000 on a 426 Hp Camaro aint bad--

Sweet! Work had me out near the Oshawa, ON, plant that builds those for a few days. I spent most of my time outside and must have seen close to 1,000 SS Camaros. They test drive them all before they're sent out and were everywhere...literally, like flies. Camaro heaven, if there ever was one.

Archived