Beatles - Norwegian Woods

Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day

Tom Petty - Listen to her heart

break

Beatles- Dear Prudence

John Lennon - Crippled inside

Paul McCartney - I've had Enough

Off to the beer chest[biggrin]

Linkin Park is an interesting choice alongside all those Beatles. [blink] But I'm sure it will work fine.

Fireworks: The best ones I've personally ever seen were for G W Bush second inauguration in 2004. I was stuck in traffic driving home from DC on the 14 St Bridge so I had a perfect view of the show.

My neighborhood on 4th of July is one giant fireworks show. So many people shoot off fireworks, and I don't mean bottle rockets. These are the big kind you see at real shows. And it goes on well past midnight in all directions. I don't even have to leave my yard for a great show [cool]

That's so cool that your Mom listens to you and has requests. My Mom likes Pride and Joy, or any Stevie Ray. She wants us to do a Cat Stevens song, but I'm having a hard time getting the rest of the band on board for that one.

That's so cool that your Mom listens to you and has requests.

Well her first request for Eddie Rabbits "You Don't Love Me Anymore" was shot down big time[biggrin] ..... No Eddie Rabbit or Engelbert Humperdinck tunes WHATSOEVER!!!! But I did tell her I would do one Tom Jones song[blink]

Archived