Gibson Brands Forums

Just got back from Iron Maiden...

FirstMeasure

I'm sure they did! It was a fantastic show. Bruce Dickinson still has his it. He's hittin all the notes and he's all over the stage. I had "Way BAck In The Grass" seats, but it was still a great show. The Art Work they use for the stage Back Drop was worth going for.

Bruce said there were 25,000 people at the show, and only about 5 Bon Fires.

I heard they were changing thier name to "Iron Lung"......sorry' date=' best I can do. lol[/quote']

I heard "Iron Supplement"... [cool]

Anyway.. I loved Iron Maiden back in the day. Glad to know they're still around and kicking ***.

I heard "Iron Supplement"... [cool]

Anyway.. I loved Iron Maiden back in the day. Glad to know they're still around and kicking ***.

I took my sister to see them in the early 80s at Canadas Wonderland. Im not sure what album

they were promoting, but it had an Egyptian theme.

I took my sister to see them in the early 80s at Canadas Wonderland. Im not sure what album

they were promoting' date=' but it had an Egyptian theme.[/quote']

Powerslave (1984). Good album.

"2 Minutes To Midnight," "Aces High," "The Duellists," "Rime of the Ancient Mariner"...Yep, great album. [cool]

I saw there last show of their last tour "somewhere back in time" and it was fantastic !!!! They played all the great oldies !! they also said they were about to record a new CD, anything said about that at the new show ?? or some sampling of new material ?? I FRIGGIN LOVE Maiden too !!

Yep, that's what Bruce said. They have one track ready for download and the New Album is recorded and coming out this August. He seemed to think that was a long time, he laughed and said, "That's like Six Moths or something".

Archived