Gibson Brands Forums

I think I deserved that!

DeVeeWee

Belgium is going over the limit ... already three days in a row temperature is > 35°C ...:-&

[biggrin] Let's see... multiply by 5/9ths' date=' subtract... 100 is it? 32? [biggrin

Carry the six, :-k this little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy... [laugh] That 'un tickles. :D

add the cube root of pi.... :-$

Consult: http://www.onlineconversion.com/temperature.htm

That's... 95° Fahrenheit. :-

Yup, you deserve a cold one. ;)

95 degrees isn't a hot day in fact here 95 is a spring day my wife would want a long sleeve shirt [biggrin]

Phoenix was 111 degrees today or 43.8 for you Celsius folks.

I heard they are calling for 115 in the near future.

If memory serves me, and sometimes it don't, the last time Phoenix experienced 112°F, Planes were grounded as they could not generate enough lift to get off the ground.

[-(

If memory serves me' date=' and sometimes it don't, the last time Phoenix experienced 112°F, Planes were grounded as they could not generate enough lift to get off the ground.

:) [/quote']

I kinda doubt that - 112* F is not unusual at all there.

If memory serves me' date=' and sometimes it don't, the last time Phoenix experienced 112°F, Planes were grounded as they could not generate enough lift to get off the ground.

[cool

Nope thats what happens at 122 the flight fuel mix and all the charts won't got above 120 so it only happens once or twice every couple years so not too bad really. We did have snow winter before last had to close the airport for seven hours no snow removal equipment is owned by arizona or the airport authority.

evol' date=' once you've tasted the Devil, you'll never go back again ...[/quote']

I know. Waaay back in '96 I spent a month in Beveren, just outside of Antwerp. On the third or forth night we took a trip into Antwerp and hung out at cafe owned by one of the girls father. They said they would order for me and I trusted them. After three drinks they asked me how I liked the beer. I said they were delicious and then I tried to stand up. Whoa. It was like someone poured cement into my head. So I asked what this Duvel stuff is and they told me it means "the devil" in Flemish.

I know. Waaay back in '96 I spent a month in Beveren' date=' just outside of Antwerp. On the third or forth night we took a trip into Antwerp and hung out at cafe owned by one of the girls father. They said they would order for me and I trusted them. After three drinks they asked me how I liked the beer. I said they were delicious and then I tried to stand up. Whoa. It was like someone poured cement into my head. So I asked what this Duvel stuff is and they told me it means "the devil" in Flemish.

[/quote']

Great story evol! One that I'm pretty much familiar with myself, as many of my friends! :)

Great story evol! One that I'm pretty much familiar with myself' date=' as many of my friends! [biggrin']

You Belgians brew the best beers. If I moved there my liver wouldn't last 5yrs. Hell, my favorite North American brewery, Unibroue, got their master brewer from Belgium.

Archived