Gibson Brands Forums

epiphone firebird VII

ive been trying to findwere i can get this for 2 hors now, i cant find itanywere, most of you r gonna say that itdoesnt exist but i know it does, ive seen this guy on youtube that has it, i know it exists, doesn any one know were i can get it, or maybe it is was a limited edition model and isnt availible now, i hope so! please tell me if you know were i can getit, store or website!

ive been trying to findwere i can get this for 2 hors now' date=' i cant find itanywere, most of you r gonna say that itdoesnt exist but i know it does, ive seen this guy on youtube that has it, i know it exists, doesn any one know were i can get it, or maybe it is was a limited edition model and isnt availible now, i hope so! please tell me if you know were i can getit, store or website![/quote']

Can someone translate this into English?

It is very easy to find a Firebird VII on Ebay USA if you are not stingy. They cost only about $400-600 in mint condition. There use to be 1-4 Bird VII's continiuosly for sale. Much harder to find in Europe.

They don't make the VII anymore, the latest one I have seen was stamped 2005 - almost impossible to find in any store.

• 1 year later...

Ive got a restored Firebird VII, looks great and plays even better. Got the case for it too, orignial, great condition. Even the serial number checks out.

Didnt see it listed, so here is this too... Cream colored body, gold plate hardware. Not sure if its gold or brass, but it looks like gold. Not going to scratch it to find out. Has witchcaps, covered in plastic, looks like the same gold/brass plate around the inside of the cap under the plastic.

Ill sell it for 1500.00. Just because its in such damn good condition, and I dont want to sell it.

$1500??? Jesus!

I picked up mine last May locally for a third of that! There are currently three available on Ebay ... two burst and one red.

Come to think of it, if someone were to offer me $1500, I'd be saying good-bye to mine as well! [crying]

Jim

Archived