Gibson Brands Forums

I Know Its Not An Epi But....

EpiPunk101

Congratulations and HNGD to you! I really like that guitar and it seems to be growing in popularity all the time. Everyone that tries it seems to fall in love with it (Okay ... now that I said that there will be at least three or four posts on here saying its a piece of crap!). Its fast becoming the guitar I grab if I'm looking to play something jazzy ... not bad for a "country twang-box", huh? Enjoy!

MIDI

SANY0011.jpg

I like it!

I'd get me a roller string tree.. in fact, two.

they say, Premier Guitar, that the trees make for better sound.. I dunno, but I like the rollers better, they tune better.

see 'em on ebay pretty cheap sometimes.

and dont leave it next to that heater when it's on!

and make your bed!

and stay off my lawn!

;-)

TWANG

Thanks everyone. As soon as i started playing it i instantly fell in love with this thing. It plays so nice and sounds incredible =D> Perfect for jazz and the distortion on this baby isnt to bad either. Can get pretty crunchy and heavy. Im running it though a VOX speaker cabinet and a Fender M-80 head with a Boss DS-1 distortion pedal. this guitar just rocks!

I like it!

I'd get me a roller string tree.. in fact' date=' two.

they say, Premier Guitar, that the trees make for better sound.. I dunno, but I like the rollers better, they tune better.

see 'em on ebay pretty cheap sometimes.

and dont leave it next to that heater when it's on!

and make your bed!

and stay off my lawn!

;-)

TWANG[/quote']

You can also use staggered tuners, no need for string trees that way.

That's a fine looking guitar from the best: Fender:-"

Peter

http://www.music123.com/Fender-Jim-Adkins-JA-90-Telecaster-Electric-Guitar-528018-i1427132.Music123

i want this...

not because of whats his name from jimmy eat something

but because of the mahogany set neck, ash body, the tune o matic (erm... adjust o matic...) and p90's... i'd swap the pickups for aluma 90's, switch the tailpiece to a stetsbar, and switch the tuners to steinberger... the nut to a graphtec or an lsr... the bridge saddles to graphtec...

well...

if i had the money that is :-#

Archived