Gibson Brands Forums

Funny Craigslist listing

davidg3333

This is a respons I recived for an epiphone ad I have listed.

Craighead GIBSON Elitists - an epiphone is the same as a Gibson if you have ears that don't work...or aren't grown up yet

My answer - I think you need to see a doctor about the Gibson Les Paul up your ***

CGE - hey, if you don't have any $$, you do the best you can...GO EPIPHONE!!!

My answer - I have plenty of money and a job. you should try one and maybe you could get a life. Then you wouldn't be spending you time reading epiphone adds. You need medical help.

CGE - What no answer (Short atten. span- This is what will happen if you use drugs.)

My answer - What giving up so soon I was having fun! The ad I have listed is copied from an ebay add. I didn't even write it. So ask your self how important is an opinion? Everyone has one and there all different. What makes one opinion better than another? Why just another opinion? Not worth getting angry

over. Good Day

MORAL OF THE STORY - If you like gibsons more power to you. If you Passionately Love gibsons marry one and live happily ever after. But try to spend your day practicing and maybe you'll get good enough to make a little money, become famous and be somebody. Or you can spend your days sitting home reading epiphone ads on craigs list an pushing up your blood pressure. Get help, and lay off the drugs.

There is not much Craigslist police out there. It is actually the users themselves that police Craigslist. If you notice at the top of an ad, at the right top corner, there are links like "Please flag with care", "miscategorized", "prohibited", etc.

What users do, when they see an ad they find offensive, they click the "Flag" link and this reports the offensive ad to Craigslist central. My guess is that they get so many flag requests that they just automatically cancel everything that gets flagged without investigating. So, everyone can flag ads in Craigslist. You can even be an a-hole and flag everything you see just for fun, I guess, but I wonder if Craigslist will ban your IP if you do that too much.

You can even be an a-hole and flag everything you see just for fun' date=' I guess, but I wonder if Craigslist will ban your IP if you do that too much. [/quote']

You could do that if you wish, but it takes more than one flag from an IP address to remove an ad.

I have no idea what the magic number is, as CL keeps that information locked up in a vault next to the KFC recipe.

MORAL OF THE STORY - If you like gibsons more power to you. If you Passionately Love gibsons marry one and live happily ever after.

Well' date=' for someone like that [b']obnoxious [/b]Gibson lover/elitists/cork-sniffer, I have this to say (and show).

You have another obnoxious friend who also likes Gibson...

2008082900307_1.jpg

Archived