Gibson Brands Forums

Oh Lord!!

Big Bill

At least you had respect for him. I never thought much of him or his band. Looks like he is trying to one up one of his seventies peers: Gene Simmons. Hope they pay him a lot because plastic surgery is expensive.

At least you had respect for him. I never thought much of him or his band. Looks like he is trying to one up one of his seventies peers: Gene Simmons. Hope they pay him a lot because plastic surgery is expensive.

+1

I like some of Joe Perry's solo stuff (okay, I really only like Shaking My Cage)

I don't like Aerosmith

Big fan of Tyler. Nobody else has a voice that sounds like his and I think that while he's more known for his aggressive singing style, his cleaner style - which is very good - often gets overlooked.

Edit: Back on the main topic, I don't watch or care about American Idol and his presence on the show won't change that unless I start reading reports that he's funny as hell.

Big fan of Tyler. Nobody else has a voice that sounds like his and I think that while he's more known for his aggressive singing style, his cleaner style - which is very good - often gets overlooked.

Edit: Back on the main topic, I don't watch or care about American Idol and his presence on the show won't change that unless I start reading reports that he's funny as hell.

I've been a huge fan since the early 70's. Don't care much for AI but I think its a good match. I think he will be good for the show and maybe breath life back into it.

I've always dug Tyler and Perry. I think the comparison to Jagger and Richards is almost an insult. Tyler is a way better rock singer, Perry a way better guitarist and they are right there with the Stonies as far as songwriting. But alas, we all get old and wish to remain relevant. Tyler probably had a big check thrown his way so who can blame him. Won't matter to me having never watched Idol. OK, I checked out the William Huang guy. B)

Archived