Gibson Brands Forums

Be my friend, d*mn it!

jnastynebr

Sorry Gibson folks, not real crazy about the social networking aspect of the new forum. Between the iPhone and Facebook, I already spend too much time reading meaningless updates and trying to figure out if I know this person that just sent me a friend request. I know you have to get with the times (even my auto insurance company has a twitter page!), but if I get roped into another social networking site, Ill have to quit the band!

Why don't we all just loan one another five bucks?

but then no ones really profiting and one person loses five bucks [confused] well now that were all friends, go crazy on my comments on my profile! some of you were total wack jobs on the thread that i let you do anything! [lol]

Sorry Gibson folks, not real crazy about the social networking aspect of the new forum. Between the iPhone and Facebook, I already spend too much time reading meaningless updates and trying to figure out if I know this person that just sent me a friend request. I know you have to get with the times (even my auto insurance company has a twitter page!), but if I get roped into another social networking site, Ill have to quit the band!

+1

I don't see the issue on this site...don't add friends then and it remains as it was before the change.

Having a friends list just makes it easier to find your buddies so you can PM them without having to find a thread where they posted etc.

Man people just love *****ing huh?

Archived