Gibson Brands Forums

New Gear!

Larsson

Hey guys!

So i recently got some new stuff and i thought i would post up some pics to show you guys!

While in Sweden i picked up a sweet 91' Charvel 375 Deluxe which plays like a beast and has a beautiful finish... (will pop the pics below this text)

As well as a new guitar i thought as it was my birthday i would retire my Boss Me-20 pedalboard and switch out for single stompboxes as i just dont use all the effects in the ME-20....

So my parents gave me some money for my birthday and i chiped a few bucks in as well and i brought a Boss BCB-60 to house the pedals and use as a powersupple, im really happy with it cant wait to try it at a gig!

and inside the BCB-60 ive got a Dunlop Crybaby Original which can wah all day long and really has that classic wah tone!

next to the Crybaby i put a Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner which is a real sweet pedal since it cuts signal to your amp when you hit it to tune which is a good feature, hey it tunes great too!

then i got what i believe to be an extremly underated and very well priced tube overdrive pedal, the Digitech Bad Monkey. boy does it scream, i cranked this rig out through my JCM2000 today and the overdrive is really warm and really brings out the lead licks.. really pleased with that one!

i also got a Boss GE-7 Equalizer which is great for bringing out the mids so i can really rip through the bass and drums with my band...

only bad thing is the noise :( so either tonight or tomorrow im gonna order a Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor to cut out the noise and finish up my pedal board!

here are the pics!

let me know what you guys think and feel free to show your new gear, guitars or pedalboards!

Cheers,

Larsson

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3038.jpg

Archived