Gibson Brands Forums

Fulltone '69 Fuzz Slight Return

Californiaman

I just placed my order for the Fulltone '69 Slight Return Fuzz pedal.

If you don't know Mike has been making some great gear over at Fulltone.

His '69 Fuzz was discontinued because he could not find enough quality germanium transistors to make the '69 anymore.

Well this summer he scored a bunch of them transistors and is making a limited run of the '69.

It's pricey at $225.00 but I believe it's worth it. I've seen used ones going for as much as $350.00 on EBay.

As usual Gearmanndude will handle the demo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay4NAb3Z78M

What dealer did you order from?

I ordered directly from Fulltone.

They sent me an email. I originally expressed interest in the pedal six or eight months ago and kept checking back with them.

So I got on a list of potential buyers.

Contact them directly, you might be able to score one too. He's only making something like 270 of the pedals. So good luck.

Fulltone '69 Pedal

I ordered directly from Fulltone.

They sent me an email. I originally expressed interest in the pedal six or eight months ago and kept checking back with them.

So I got on a list of potential buyers.

Contact them directly, you might be able to score one too. He's only making something like 270 of the pedals. So good luck.

Fulltone '69 Pedal

I contacted them as well. I can find the "Fulltone 70's Fuzz Pedal" a my local guitar shop. Do any of you folks know how this compares to the '69? Thanks Californiaman. [biggrin]

I have 4 at the moment, but I've gotten rid of a few as well. Plum Crazy Fx Fuzzy Lady, Mahoney Acid Tone, Fuzz Face, and a Big Muff ( the BIG muff). Im bout to get rid of my fuzz face, but my fuzzy lady and/or acid tone will always be on my board. Right now I'm gassin for this 69, a Barber Trifecta,a Plum Crazy Head Mutha Fuzz In Charge and a Rockbox Boiling Point...well pedal gas anyways.

I have 4 at the moment, but I've gotten rid of a few as well. Plum Crazy Fx Fuzzy Lady, Mahoney Acid Tone, Fuzz Face, and a Big Muff ( the BIG muff). Im bout to get rid of my fuzz face, but my fuzzy lady and/or acid tone will always be on my board. Right now I'm gassin for this 69, a Barber Trifecta,a Plum Crazy Head Mutha Fuzz In Charge and a Rockbox Boiling Point...well pedal gas anyways.

Everyone makes fun of me because I want another two fuzzes. I have a Swollen Pickle (don't argue about whether it is a true fuzz, when I play it, its a true fuzz) and I want to get a Plum Crazy FX Fuzzy Lady or Head Mutha Fuzz In Charge and a Keeley Fuzz Head

Everyone makes fun of me because I want another two fuzzes. I have a Swollen Pickle (don't argue about whether it is a true fuzz, when I play it, its a true fuzz) and I want to get a Plum Crazy FX Fuzzy Lady or Head Mutha Fuzz In Charge and a Keeley Fuzz Head

They can piss off. There's no reason why you can't have more than one or two fuzzes. It's your money. You know what you want. Go for it. B)

They can piss off. There's no reason why you can't have more than one or two fuzzes. It's your money. You know what you want. Go for it. B)

Exactly. Fuzz boxes are really the only effect I use or want to use. Overdrive? Amp. Distortion? I hate it. Modulation? Not for me, except for a tremolo pedal and maybe a delay.

Everyone thinks fuzzes are the same, like you have one, you have em all. There are a ton of different types of fuzz and different characteristics. People are ignant.

Let 'em make fun of you Fred61......it is their issue..not your issue.....you'll be playing and having fun with your various fuzzes....... [thumbup] !!

Check it out.......classic gearmandude...Fuzz pedal shootout Monsterpiece NPN, Plum Crazy FX Fuzzy Lady, Fulltone '69 and Analogman Sunface BC108. I am getting waiting for the two fuzzes (fuzzy lady on it's way as of today and '69 in 2-3 months-it's in production)in the middle but I am liking all four after this demo. B)

• 6 months later...

Archived