Gibson Brands Forums

PRS Guitar Contest

Artie Owl

I will say this:

Since I got my PRS SE, I have been "noticing" PRS guitars...the real ones.

I stopped by my local Guitar Center (sorry, Neo) and played two of them. One was a used Custom 24 and the other...I have no idea, but it was a trem model.

I have never seen such great fit and finish on a guitar, and that includes every guitar I have played, from the big guys [rolleyes] to the boutique makers.

I honestly didn't care for the sound - I am a P-90 guy. But if I could swap them out for, say a SD Screamin' Demon and a '59...

Might be the perfect guitar for me...

• 1 month later...

Remember I posted this contest a while back?

I got a phone call today from Sony Music, the Intern informed me that I came in second in the contest. Second is only a DVD/CD "deluxe" combo pack but that's better than nothing. It's a shame I came in so close to first though and a new PRS guitar, but a win is a win!

I told you guys you can't win if you don't play.

Remember I posted this contest a while back?

I got a phone call today from Sony Music, the Intern informed me that I came in second in the contest. Second is only a DVD/CD "deluxe" combo pack but that's better than nothing. It's a shame I came in so close to first though and a new PRS guitar, but a win is a win!

I told you guys you can't win if you don't play.

Is that the new math I hear about? How can second place be a win? I was always taught that winners were listed as #1. [flapper]

Congrats on your DVD though! [thumbup]

Archived