Gibson Brands Forums

So good it hurts

jaxson50

Jax, I'll be the first to tell you that I can recognize bad taste when I see it.

It's the GOOD taste that seems to be invisible to me...

[blink]

I can understand how that song could really reach inside and grab you, I've felt it on a few myself.

Let Me Touch You For Awhile by Alison Krauss/Union Station was that song for me a few years ago.

Still tugs at my heart when I hear it.

Time/place/circumstance has a lot to do with that as well, eh?

Thanks for sharing, man.

Now I got somebody to look up on the internet.

[thumbup]

Jax, You've been a member long enough to know if you post a song there is bound to be a derogatory or flippant comment.

Eva's got an incredible voice even if the style isn't popular on this forum.

And any comment from Tboy should be taken with a grain of salt.

If you made a less than positive review of one of his posted songs he'd start the childish name calling rant.

Thanks for the vid.

I never take any of this stuff personal, but I'm not above throwing a little salt around either...I admit the recording had a lot of over dubbing on it, but she had a great voice..the words are rather chilling..taken in context of her passing not long after recording it.

Jax, You've been a member long enough to know if you post a song there is bound to be a derogatory or flippant comment.

Eva's got an incredible voice even if the style isn't popular on this forum.

And any comment from Tboy should be taken with a grain of salt.

If you made a less than positive review of one of his posted songs he'd start the childish name calling rant.

Thanks for the vid.

dry.gif

Archived