Gibson Brands Forums

Am i only the one who thought Dehumanizer by Sabbath was a good comeback?

dem00n

Okay, here we go with the Kiddie logic.

It means enough to you to solicit input and approval from the rest of the entire world.

Now with a sh!tty attitude 3 posts into the thread you profess not to care.

Got it.

K

I have resolved to be a man of few words, since my words are often awkward and ill-received. But in this case, I feel compelled to speak up. Is it just me, or is this forum starting to sound like Tombstone? Lotta cyber-bullets seem to be flying lately . . .

What does that have to do with how good the music is?

People like it, they buy it.

It's but one indicator of many.

Be all and end all?

No.

Begging for a smartass retort?

No.

If it sells five copies to Dem00n and four of his friends, does that make it the best album ever?

No.

Does a simple question equate to cyber warfare?

No.

Dem00n pissed all over his own thread.

Great job.

He gets a plus from me NOW!

[flapper]

I have resolved to be a man of few words, since my words are often awkward and ill-received. But in this case, I feel compelled to speak up. Is it just me, or is this forum starting to sound like Tombstone? Lotta cyber-bullets seem to be flying lately . . .

^ This, thats all im going to say.

Tman, watch the patterns and learn without, um...

[rolleyes]

I'll be so bold as to say that the slow learners here are usually too young to buy alcohol.

Yet they INSIST on posting half-baked....

Nevermind.

Well then. Why do care what dem00n posts? Why do you always seem to have a problem with what he posts?

READ THE FIRST THREE POSTS OF THE THREAD.

Tell me who's the Problem Child.

We are all aware that dem00n is a problem child! msp_flapper.gif He can't help it. He was born that way. But let me refer back to my first question, Why do you care?

I have to agree with you, however the bullets usually come from just one particular gun.

Some folks are rather brave typing on the keyboard in the safety of their own home. Take them out of that environment, I would bet they're not as bold as they claim to be.

Archived