Gibson Brands Forums

dem00n appreciation thread

Silenced Fred

msp_mellow.gif

Dem00n, you really brighten up my internet experience.

I love you so much man.

I sit here every day and eagerly await your every post so I can read your wise observations on life.

You inspire me.

[flapper]

[thumbup] demOOn is the most under-rated proficient technically amazing super-duper speedy six string under APPRECIATED shredder this side of the Atlantic, and his guitar playing makes Joe Satriani sound like Neil Young stoned and drunk doing a cover of Amazing Grace on a mandolin that is out of tune. In other words, demOOn is muchly underrated and should be showered with lots of APPRECIATION. [thumbup]eusa_clap.gif:-k:-({|= If Gibson were really smart, they would produce a Limited Edition demOOn Les Paul hand signed by the artist himselfeusa_pray.gif ......

[thumbup] demOOn is the most under-rated proficient technically amazing super-duper speedy six string under APPRECIATED shredder this side of the Atlantic, and his guitar playing makes Joe Satriani sound like Niel Young stoned and drunk doing a cover of Amazing Grace on a mandolin that is out of tune. In other words, demOOn is muchly underrated and should be showered with lots of APPRECIATION. [thumbup]eusa_clap.gif:-k:-({|=

:-" 8-[ :huh: [blink] :unsure:

[thumbup] demOOn is the most under-rated proficient technically amazing super-duper speedy six string under APPRECIATED shredder this side of the Atlantic, and his guitar playing makes Joe Satriani sound like Neil Young stoned and drunk doing a cover of Amazing Grace on a mandolin that is out of tune. In other words, demOOn is muchly underrated and should be showered with lots of APPRECIATION. [thumbup]eusa_clap.gif:-k:-({|= If Gibson were really smart, they would produce a Limited Edition demOOn Les Paul hand signed by the artist himselfeusa_pray.gif ......

Thanks mom. [flapper]

Archived