Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone heard from TaylorPlayer?

larryp58

I think he had to change his username to TP after the last forum meltdown. Looks like he hasn't been on since November 5. What kind of guitar strap does he have?

He has a strap like Neil Young has on "Ol' Black". Paul's is red and white with the Doves and Peace Signs on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys....

I am still around, but have just been swamped with work and some personal stuff with one of my kids. We are getting through it, but it hasn't been easy on that front. Sorry for not stopping by more often... I probably should as I always seem to get a chuckle or two even if I don't post anything.

Oh... and Larry... you can have my Strap as soon as they pry it from around my cold dead shoulders! [flapper]

GG.... This is the one he wants! (I have to get a different photo with that strap.... [thumbup])

Peace_Dove_Strap.jpg

... I am still around, but have just been swamped with work and some personal stuff with one of my kids. We are getting through it, but it hasn't been easy on that front. Sorry for not stopping by more often... I probably should as I always seem to get a chuckle or two even if I don't post anything. ...

TP -

I wish you the best.

And hope you and yours have a great holiday.

Thanks BK! I hope your family has a great Thanksgiving also!

GG..... Love the horse collar!! You most certainly can have my strap when it's been pried from my cold dead shoulders and Larrys cold dead hands!

Nice to be chatting again folks!

Thanks BK! I hope your family has a great Thanksgiving also!

GG..... Love the horse collar!! You most certainly can have my strap when it's been pried from my cold dead shoulders and Larrys cold dead hands!

Nice to be chatting again folks!

Good to have you back, Paul! Happy Turkey Day!

Hey Guys....

I am still around, but have just been swamped with work and some personal stuff with one of my kids. We are getting through it, but it hasn't been easy on that front. Sorry for not stopping by more often... I probably should as I always seem to get a chuckle or two even if I don't post anything.

Good to hear from you TP. Home the family stuff is moving in the right direction.

Have a peaceful Thanksgiving.

Archived