Gibson Brands Forums

69 fuzz

Silenced Fred

Nice dude! I want one bad. The 70 looks sweet too but the Ge transistors are sooo good.

I'm looking to get another fuzz alongside my Fuzz Factory. I want another good low gain fuzz because I realized that's how I like my sound most of the time.

Keep us posted if he does the trade.

I guess we know where your bass is going?

Yeah, the 69 is an amazing pedal. I'd love to pick up a used one, but first priority for me remains a better amp. No pedal sounds particularly good through my current rig. Also, the 69 is a great pedal, but I think if I were going for a boutique fuzz (and Fulltone has gotten big, but they're still a boutique,) I'd go for an Analogman Sunface NKT275 first, just because they're still in production and I would definitely be able to put my hands on one. Also, they're sick pedals.

But yeah, the 69 is a great pedal. Hope the deal works out.

It's pretty awesome going from something like a Big Muff to a really nice fuzz huh?

Does it clean up well with your guitar's volume?

If I have the fuzz at about 80% and roll back the volume on the guitar til about 4, you wouldnt even know i have it on for single line lead stuff unless i pick really hard

I still love the big muff though

It's pretty awesome going from something like a Big Muff to a really nice fuzz huh?

Does it clean up well with your guitar's volume?

If I have the fuzz at about 80% and roll back the volume on the guitar til about 4, you wouldnt even know i have it on for single line lead stuff unless i pick really hard

I still love the big muff though

For one song, I have my Fuzz Factory on the whole time. I keep it pretty clean and bright on the first half, then crank it up to thick, dark fuzz. I love doing that.

I hope you can get that pedal because I know you could use some sweet fuzz with your taste in music. My drummer and I are loving the fuzz.

This was the first fuzz I ever played with....

it was cool because off the big roller knobs,,,the same model that Keith Richards used on the I Can't Get no Satisfaction!!!( I think)

Man! I like this one

Archived