Gibson Brands Forums

Thanks, Having fun, and learning new things!

Andy R

I just wanted to let you all know that I have been having a great time here on the forum. I would like to say thanks to everybody who has contributed to the topics I started and I enjoy reading what everyone else comes up with. I have already learned a lot from everyone. I want to especially thank Mr. Natural and SG Fan for turning me on to the Marshall Class 5. My head (pun intended) is usually into vintage stuff so I tend not to pay much attention to what is somewhat current. I went to GC today and picked up a white Class 5 and love it! I have only played my SG through it so far so it's been pretty much an hour or so of AC/DC's greatest Licks with a little Zep and some ZZ here and there but I'm liking it. I doubt I will be able to stand it for too long before I tear into it and start mucking about. Anyway just wanted to say thanks to everyone.

Regards,

Andy

Oh Yeah - Thanks ChanMan for making me laugh daily!

Welcome to the lounge, where politics are never discussed, all threads are PG rated, smoking is allowed but frowned upon, Fender is allowed to be mentioned every so often,

the world turns faster than a speeding train,

Dem00n's favorite band is " BanHammer", and the daily word of the day is always ' Pedantic.'

In reality, it is nice to have a knowledgable and humorous newbie of your caliber on board......I'm still a newbie and I already feel like an ' oldtimer.' Welcome aboard Andy...

Welcome to the lounge, where politics are never discussed, all threads are PG rated, smoking is allowed but frowned upon, Fender is allowed to be mentioned every so often,

the world turns faster than a speeding train,

Dem00n's favorite band is " BanHammer", and the daily word of the day is always ' Pedantic.'

In reality, it is nice to have a knowledgable and humorous newbie of your caliber on board......I'm still a newbie and I already feel like an ' oldtimer.' Welcome aboard Andy...

Archived