Gibson Brands Forums

Worse Things Than Geetars

zigzag

I have had bad experiences at EVERY IHOP I have ever been to. Different cities, different states, same horrid experience.

Denny's on the other hand.....

I hate Wal-Mart. I refuse to buy anything Apple.

I have never had a good Denny's! But all of my experience with both have been in the midwest, so your mileage may vary, no pun intended (actually, it was intended, I spent all day thinking of that one)

I like the Denny's I've been to.

I used to like the only Bonanza in existence that I'm aware of, Lincoln, IL, but now I don't. Their quality has fallen.

Love Ponderosa.

LOVE Cracker barrel. It's like my home away from home since most of the POnderosas in the area have closed. Cracker Barrel has great steaks and sorghum molasses for my corn bread.

We got a new IHOP in our area. Been there once. I've made pancakes. They are over priced for what you get. I'm back to the local Mom and Pop restaurant who serve great breakfast at a decent price.

+1 Hate WalMarts.

There is a distinct characteristic of poutine that separates it from "Cheesy Fries"...

Its cheese curd, not just grated cheese....it melts so wonderfully and is nice and squeaky! :)

I, too, like squeaky cheese.

How do you pronounce Poutine?

Pow Teen? Pow Tine? or dose it sound like Vlad The Mad's surname, Putin?

Depends...the french canadians pronounce it like "poo-tin" with some french flare that i am not sure i could convey with text.

Most other Canadians just pronounce it like it looks "Poo-teen"...

Either way, it does not taste like the first syllable! Its sooo tasty!

Archived